We are glad to be able to welcome you back!
We are adhering stringently to the government guidelines on cleaning and sanitising our cottages for each new arrival and are finding that we need to substantially increase the time given for the new hygiene protocols, including leaving time before going in to clean after guests leave and treating all surfaces with virucide before your arrival.
Here’s what we’re doing to ensure your stay at Vicarage Farm Holiday Cottages is a safe and enjoyable one.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols and checklist in line with the Professional Association of Self Caterers standards (see link below).
- Guests to bring their own bedding and towels – recognising that while this is for your safety it may also inconvenience you so we are offering a refund of £10 per person.
- Mattress protectors, bathmats and hand towels provided in every bathroom and hand towels, cleaning cloths & tea towels provided in every kitchen.
- After each stay, cleaning cloths will be disposed of and mattress protectors and towels will be changed and washed with added laundry sanitiser.
- The games room is temporarily closed as it is not possible to ensure safe social distancing.
- The tennis court is open – please bring your own racquets and balls.
- All staff trained in Covid-19 awareness and guidelines.
- Personal protective equipment worn during all cleaning.
- New risk assessment in place for the cottages and grounds.
- Illness reporting procedure in place and communicated to guests before arrival.
- Contact-free check in with phone support in place.
- All guest information for arrival and welcome provided digitally.
- Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes provided in each cottage.
- Track & Trace reporting procedures in place for fast response in case of any reported or suspected case of Covid-19 in the cottage or staff.
- ‘We’re Good to Go’ industry-standard mark awarded.